It's the incredibly light, packable, semifreestanding tent of your dreams. The Big Agnes Tiger Wall 2 Carbon tent features waterproof, tear-resistant Dyneema? fabric and Easton carbon poles.
The nitty gritty
- Note: this tent is extremely lightweight and requires special care to increase its longevity; using a footprint (sold separately) is highly recommended to improve durability
- Dyneema fiber-based fabric is extremely strong, tear-resistant and fully waterproof; its high dimensional stability resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes
- Included self-adhesive Dyneema repair patches allow you to repair your tent on the trail if needed
- Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing durability and keeping the elements out
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers feature a dry-entry design to keep the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Dual easy-grip zippers on the doors open and close smoothly and allow for venting from the top or bottom; use only 1 zipper for quick reach-through access
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors increases airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Quick Stash door keepers on the tent body make stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Hubbed, single-pole architecture and ultralight plastic clips make setting up and taking down a simple and efficient process
- Easton carbon fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect the fly to the poles for a perfect pitch and extra stability
- Structured foot-end corners add usable space between your feet and the tent wall
- Color-coded reflective webbing and buckles along with precut reflective guylines and tensioners attached to the fly make setup easy, even in low-light conditions
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides storage space; media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean cord routing from phones or other devices
- Multiple interior loops fit the Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall gear lofts (not included)
- Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- Fast Fly setup with just the footprint (sold separately), poles and rainfly cuts even more weight
|Minimum Trail Weight||
1 lb. 6 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight||
1 lb. 1 oz.
1 lb. 11 oz.
17.5 x 6 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
27 square feet
8 + 8 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
Easton carbon fiber
Contains materials that meet the bluesign? criteria